Pays Rhin Vignoble Grand Ballon
Search
Close this search box.
  • Français
  • Deutsch
  • English

Notre Dame de Lorette Chapel

"Built in 1693 on a promontory overhanging the abbey, this chapel is strongly inspired by the Santa Casa de Loreto, hence the name of Notre Dame de Lorette. Controlled by the monks of Murbach to replace a ruined chapel in the same location, it was consecrated by the Bishop of Basel.
An exceptional viewpoint on Murbach Abbey."


Location

Environment

Environment In the forest

Access

Through a gravel road

Partager votre expérience

comments powered by Disqus